Commercial Real Estate
Our commercial real estate lawyers have decades of combined experience in negotiating, structuring, and implementing all facets of real property developments, acquisitions and dispositions. Although our principal office is based in Miami, our law firm regularly represents real estate developers, property owners, corporate entities, private lenders, investors, and other clients seeking to acquire, develop and sell commercial property throughout Florida. Our commercial real estate lawyers have the diverse experience and knowledge clients need when evaluating whether or not to buy, sell, or invest in commercial real estate projects. We have successfully represented clients in real estate projects of all uses, sizes and complexities.
“No matter where the project is located, we guide our clients from the acquisition, and then, after the property is acquired and developed, we provide legal counsel to ensure they are in compliance with all of Florida’s laws and assist in maximizing the value of their investment,” says Alejandro E. Jordan, Esq.
We represent opportunity funds, private investors, and owners on their commercial real estate investments. In addition to providing due diligence on the initial purchase, our attorneys routinely structure the relationships between the parties governing the ownership and development of the real estate in play, including joint ventures, public-private partnerships, limited liability companies and other entities. Whether you are a commercial property owner looking to acquire development or re-development locations or an investor interested in selling a property portfolio, the attorneys at ESQ.title can get your project off the ground, structured and closed in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
Our wide-ranging commercial real estate services include:
- Drafting & Review of Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Title Review
- Real Estate Analysis
- Syndications, Private Placement Memorandum
- Office, Hospitality, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily, Land, Condominiums (Bulk Sales), Marinas, Non-Traditional Commercial Properties
- Compliance and Due Diligence
- Representation during Closings including review of Sales Contract, Title, Liens, Escrow, Easements, and other title related Encumbrances
- Creation and Representation of Commercial Condominium Associations
- Land Use: Planning and Zoning
- Affordable Housing Developments
- Environmental Law Compliance and Liability Issues
- Office Space, Retail Space, Industrial Warehouse Space and Other Commercial Leasing Agreements
- Acquisition and Mortgage Financing
- Restructuring of Real Estate Loans
- Cell Tower Leases
- Ground Leases
- Commercial Property Foreclosures
- Troubled/Distressed Assets
- Asset Optimization
- Public Private Partnership Agreements
Throughout their careers, the attorneys at ESQ.title have remained busy providing commercial real estate services to businesses in Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe, and Palm Beach County. We have also worked with clients on significant development projects in Orlando, Tampa, and the Caribbean. Our attorneys have been specifically trained to understand the dynamics of commercial real estate projects and to resolve both the business and legal issues that arise in the commercial setting. During the great recession, our legal services frequently entailed assisting court appointed receivers, property managers, borrowers, and developers with distressed properties in workouts, bulk sales, and strategic defaults. More recently, and as the economy has continued to improve, our clients have retained us to represent them in the acquisition of projects previously forgotten or left for dead in the wake of the global downturn.