Alejandro E. Jordan
Alejandro E. Jordan is the founder of the boutique law firm ESQ.title. As a deal maker, Alejandro keeps clients’ best interests in mind when striking real estate deals. He believes in managing legal issues with a business-oriented mindset knowing that, at the end of the day, the greatest contract will soon be forgotten if client receives a poor financial outcome. Committed to the core values of client service, quality, and innovation, he has achieved results under stringent deadlines and brings to the table experience managing demanding client base ranging from the successful ultra-affluent high net worth individual to your average homeowner. Alejandro has an inherent ability in fostering interdependent relations both at individual and corporate levels. He believes in going that extra mile during the practice of law to ensure client satisfaction.
Alejandro handles the entire transactional and documentation cycles for buyers and sellers, real estate developers and private and institutional lenders, and personally handles real estate transactions for all property types, including but not limited to, triple net (NNN) Single and Multi-Tenant investments, shopping centers, office buildings, warehouse/industrial parks, multi-family projects, and retail centers. Alejandro has experience in residential and commercial real estate transactions, including negotiating and drafting of contracts and condominium documents. Alejandro represents commercial and private lenders in connection with the structuring of new asset-secured loans, construction financing, mezzanine financing, the negotiation and preparation of initial loan commitment letters, the review of title on behalf of lenders, the preparation of loan documentation and the closing of loan transactions, lender due diligence activities, loan workout and disposition activities.
Alejandro E. Jordan is also a Florida licensed commercial real estate sales agent. Alejandro demonstrates a greater understanding, and more experience, than legal requirements. He can function effortlessly in numerous roles, including crisis management, risk mitigation, as well as a reliable and trusted advisor. As a real estate professional, Alejandro primarily focuses on investment sales transactions for all commercial real estate property types including but not limited to office buildings, retail and shopping centers, multi-family, mixed use, warehouse and industrial parks. He has accounted for over $750 Million Dollars in sales since 2011.
Alejandro is a candidate member of the CCIM Institute and is pursuing the Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation conferred by the organization. The CCIM designation has been described as “the PhD of commercial real estate.” It’s awarded to commercial real estate professionals upon the completion of a graduate-level curriculum and attainment of a certain level of qualifying experience.
Alejandro is a second generation Cuban-American, born in San Juan, Puerto Rico, a Miami native, and a graduate of Christopher Columbus High School.
Juris Doctor, Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida
Honors: Editor-in-Chief, Florida State University Business Review
Honors: President, Spanish American Law Students Association
Honors: Vice-President, Dispute Resolution Society
Honors: International Student Advocate, Congress of Graduate Students
B.A., Florida International University
Major: International Business
A selection of Mr. Jordan's representative matters includes:
- Representation of foreign national development firm in its $15.0 million all-cash purchase of redevelopment site in Miami, Florida.
- Representation of purchaser in a $14.25 million acquisition of mobile home park in Miami, Florida.
- Representation of purchaser in 1031 exchange acquisition of a $5.2 million NNN single tenant retail store in Clermont, Florida.
- Representation of seller in the disposition of $4.9 million commercial condominium retail units located in Downtown Miami, Florida.
- Representation of a tire company in the $1.9 million acquisition of a 16,650 square foot industrial warehouse facility in Medley, Florida.
- Representation of a bank in various loans in excess of $1.0 million secured by retail and multifamily buildings located in Miami Beach, Florida.
- Negotiation of the purchase and sale of numerous commercial fee estates and leasehold estates, ranging from pad site to shopping centers in Florida.
- Negotiation of lease agreements for the acquisition or refinancing of numerous shopping centers, mixed-use projects and residential developments.
- Preparation and analysis of mortgage and property due diligence for acquisitions of commercial real estate in South Florida.
- Preparation of commercial and residential loan closings, including issuance of title insurance.
- Review of environmental site assessment reports.
- Preparation of documentation for creation of or conversion to condominiums.
- Negotiation on behalf of landlords for the lease of existing building space and build-to-suit building space.
- Negotiation for the purchase of numerous commercial fee estates and leasehold estates, ranging from pad sites to shopping centers.
- Negotiation on behalf of both landlords and tenants for the lease of unimproved land, existing building space and build-to-suit building space.
- Negotiation of purchase money and refinancing loan agreements with institutional and private lenders for the acquisition or refinancing of numerous shopping centers, mixed-use projects and multifamily apartment developments.